OPERATION YELLOW RIBBON “HOLIDAY GOODIE DROP” TO BOOST MORALE OF TROOPS IN MIDDLE EAST FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON
OPERATION HOLIDAY GOODIE DROP!!
Due to restrictions and safety precautions with COVID, Operation Yellow Ribbon (OYR) will not be hosting it’s annual “Holiday Cookie Drive” this year but rather a “Holiday Goodie Drop”.
Each year OYR and the local community partner together for the December holidays to send a “taste from home” to US Troops deployed in The Middle East and far from home during the December holidays and this year we are going to try something a little different.
This year, there will be no homemade baked goods or cookies.
Instead, we are asking anyone who would like to purchase and drop off the following types of items and products that are store purchased only and already fully sealed by the manufacturer. Ideas of items include:
• Candy Canes
• Cans of ground coffee
• Boxes of tea bags
• Hot Chocolate
• Holiday Themed Tins of Cookies
• Holiday Themed Chocolates
• Holiday Themed Candy
• Hannukah Gelt (chocolate gold coins), Dreidels, &
• Tasty Kake Holiday Cookie Tubs/Tasty Kake Holiday
• Little Debbie Holiday Cakes/Snacks
• Hostess Holiday Cakes/Snacks
• Royal Dansk Cookie Tins (Butter Cookies)
• Store purchased cookies such as Oreos, Nabisco, Chips
Ahoy, Keebler, Mallomars, Lorna Doone, Archway etc
• Kellogg’s Rice Crispy Treats
• Gingerbread House Kits
OYR is of course accepting financial donations to help with the expenses of this initiative. We estimate it will cost us $7500-$10000 for our event. Every penny helps offset the expense of postage. Thank you.
Donations can be made via the following options:
• Check or Money Order payable to OYR, PO Box 43, Marlton, NJ 08053
• Venmo: @OperationYellowRibbon (last 4 digits of phone # is 7587 if needed)
• PayPal: OperationYellowRibbonSJ@gmail.com
• GO FUND ME Donations Link: https://charity.gofundme.com/…/operation-holiday-goodie-drop
• Facebook Donations Link: https://www.facebook.com/donate/779631699559254/
• Donation Checks and Cash Donations can also be dropped off at Family & Co Jewelers (see below for location details)
HOLIDAY GOODIE DROP OFF LOCATION: Family & Co. Jewelers. 65 East Rt 70, Marlton NJ (inside the same shopping center as Produce Junction). Contact: Angelo at firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please follow COVID Safety Precautions while dropping off items as masks are required***
Wednesday November 25: 10 AM – 6 PM
Thursday November 26: CLOSED for Thanksgiving
Friday November 27: 10 AM – 6 PM
Saturday November 28: 10 AM – 5 PM
Sunday November 29: 12 PM – 5 PM
Monday November 30: 10 AM – 6 PM
Tuesday December 1: 10 AM – 6 PM
Wednesday December 2: 10 AM – 6 PM
Thursday December 3: 10 AM – 6 PM
Friday December 4: 10 AM – 6 PM
Feel free to include unsealed notes/holiday cards/letters of encouragement-you may include your email should you like a response, we cannot promise recipients will respond. Please do NOT include child information such as last names, addresses or phone numbers
Please contact OYRofSJ@gmail.com with any questions or if more information is needed
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT THROUGHOUT THE YEAR!! WISHING YOU A SAFE HOLIDAY SEASON
A Special thank you to our friends at Family & Co Jewelers for their generosity with allowing us to use their location as a collection point.